Author Topic: People's Choice Awards, October 22, 2013, vote for Kyle XY as best sci/fi seriie  (Read 599 times)

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS VOTING HAS BEGUN.  CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.  CLICK ON OTHER.  TYPE IN KYLE XY.  BEFORE CLICKING ON VOTE, COPY THE ADDRESS.  CLICK VOTE.  THEN PASTE THE ADDRESS IN YOUR BROWSER TO RETURN TO SCI-FI/FANTASY SERIES BALLOT TO VOTE AGAIN, AND REPEAT THE PROCESS AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN DURING THE VOTING DURATION FOR HOWEVER MANY DAYS THAT IS.  HAPPY VOTING!!!  :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/vote.jsp?pollId=130034

The People's Choice Awards begins voting on October 22. 

We have about 20 days to spread the word to as many fans as possible to write in Kyle XY as the best sci/fi series. 

As soon as I have the link to the ballot for sci/fi series, I will post it here. 

So spread the word as we did with the Spoiler TV campaigns.  We effectively moved Kyle XY not just into first place but way ahead of the other in the cliffhanger poll.  Let's do the same with the People's Choice Awards!   :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 11:22:04 PM by Jackie B »

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
Q
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 03:37:02 AM »
We only have 12 days left for spreading the word until voting commences for the People's Choice Awards so keep spreading the word in every way you can!

For those of you who are on facebook who would like to easily invite your friends to participate, I have created an event for the voting duration.

You can use the link below to confirm you will be voting and then invite all your friends!!!   :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

https://www.facebook.com/events/745831562099799/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 03:22:05 PM by Jackie B »

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
Tomorrow the People's Choice Awards starts the voting.   :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

As soon as possible I will post the link here and on the facebook event page link page given on the post above (which I just corrected). 

Please spread the word!   :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:  (And please don't be discouraged by the number of views here and the events page.  It has also been posted on an active Kyle XY page, where the likes have increased by approximately 1,000 in about a week!)

So if you check here tomorrow and the link isn't here yet, please keep trying because I will get it posted here as soon as I can tomorrow! 

So promote today!  And vote, vote, vote, vote tomorrow as many times as you can and for as many days as the voting lasts!

Offline mdadmin

• Administrator
  • Juice Me!
 :kudos: Jackie!

Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks to DG for the banner!

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
Thank you for your appreciation, mdadmin, which really helps to energize me in my efforts, which I plan on continuing until we have succeeded in reviving Kyle XY. 

After finishing my work for the evening, I spent about an hour voting (until I started falling asleep).  Then I came here to leave a little note encouraging people to vote, and saw your message, which has given me an extra boost so I may actually vote some more before I go to sleep.   :)

Tomorrow let's continue our voting and the next and for as long as the voting continues.   :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Let's show our support for Kyle XY!   :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Offline mdadmin

• Administrator
  • Juice Me!
I've voted many times!!!

Jackie,

I placed the link on the home page!  Hopefully people will vote.

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
Thank you for placing this effort on the home page, and for voting many times!!   :) 

Yes, hopefully the people that have been made aware of this vote have been spreading the word and are now voting. 

And for those of you who are voting (which I just know is everyone viewing this post, yes?) last night when I was voting, click on the go back arrow worked faster than copying and pasting the address in the browser to return to the page.  On the first night of voting it was the other way around so you can see which way is faster for you each time you vote (because I know you are all voting whenever you get a chance during this days of voting, yes?).  The faster we can return to the page the more votes we can cast!   :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Hopefully, I won't have much work this afternoon and evening and can devote a big chunk of time to voting. 

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
Hopefully, everyone here is voting with the rest of us every day.   :cheerleader: 

Yesteeday I voted before going to work; and, I have been voted after work in the  evening.  Hopefully I can get a good amount of time to vote today after work again.   :)

Hopefully, everyone here will be able to find some time each day of voting to show their support for Kyle XY.   :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

The last day of voting is October 31, so let's get all the voting in we can before the polls close!   :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
It's late again, and I am voting before I go to bed.

Hopefully, everyone reading this has been spreading the word and voting.  There are people in at least 5 different countries that I know of who have been voting, and hopefully many other countries that I don't know about. 

Well, I'm be turning in soon to get some sleep to get some replenishment with the hope of voting more again tomorrow.  On Friday I can sleep more again, but for the next few days it's vote, vote, vote.   :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
Last night I voted until the computer conked out.  Luckily the computer tech was able to fix it today so I am taking a break from voting to post this message encouraging everyone to show their support for Kyle XY in the last 2 days of voting!   :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Reupp has told us that the best way to get Reupp's help in reviving Kyle XY is by showing our support.  Here is one way we can do it. 

Today I got an e-mail from Reupp saying that NBC wanted to interview fans with whom they were working and asked me if I would be interested in being interviewed.  It would be great if I could be interviewed and give some kind of plug for Kyle XY. 

Reupp will be a great help to us when we do our part and show our support for our beloved Kyle XY.  So let's vote, vote, vote!!!!   

Offline mdadmin

• Administrator
  • Juice Me!
Jackie,

I voted several times!

I also voted for Matt Dallas as Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Star!

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/vote.jsp?pollId=130035&cid=57827

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
That's great, mdadmin!   :)

Tonight I have been voting again, and will vote more tomorrow, the last day of voting!

For all of you who may not have voted yet, October 31 is the last day for voting so make sure your voice is heard!   :cheerleader:

For all of you who have been voting, keep on voting until the poll closes!   :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Offline mdadmin

• Administrator
  • Juice Me!
Jackie,

I've voted many times today!  Hope it helps!

Let us know the link if you get interviewed.

Offline Jackie B

• Tub Wallower
Thanks, mdadmin, for voting many times today.  Today I also voted sporadically throughout the day and this evening for a while until the polls closed.   :)

Thank you, everyone, for voting!   :)

Hopefully, enough of us voted enough times to get some notice from the right person (people) who can revive Kyle XY.

If we did or if we did not, we will continue the campaign to bring back Kyle XY.

And I will definitely let you know if I am interviewed.   :)

Offline mdadmin

• Administrator
  • Juice Me!
Unfortunately, Kyle XY did not make the nominations.

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/awards/nominees/